ONLINE COPY OF THIS LAW IS FREE. PDF IS AVAILABLE FOR N2000. PDF COMPENDIUM OF ALL LAWS/CATEGORIES ALSO AVAILABLE Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or Text: +234 706 710 2097
|DOWNLOAD PDF COPY OF THIS LAW (N2000)|
NIGERIA COUNCIL OF FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ACT 2019
[EDITOR’S NOTE: THIS EXCERPT IS DEVELOPED FROM SENATE’S PASSED BILL. AN UPDATE WILL BE AVAILABLE ONCE A COPY OF THE PRESIDENT ASSENTED OR GAZETTED COPY IS AVAILABLE]
An Act to establish the Nigerian Council of Food Science and Technology; and for related matters.
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
PART I: Establishment of the Nigerian Council of Food Science and Technology.
2. Membership of the Council.
3. Functions of the Council.
4. Power of the Council
5. Admission to membership.
PART II: Appointment of Registrar and Preparation of the Register
6. Appointment of Registrar and Preparation of the Register
7. Pensionable Service.
8. Duty of the Registrar to prepare the register.
9. Alteration of the register.
10. Publication of the register and list of correction.
PART III – REGISTRATION
11. Registration of members and premises.
12. Practicing fee
13. Approval of institutions qualifications
14. Supervising institutions and examinations leading to approve qualifications .
PART IV – FINANCIAL PROVISIONS
15. Fund of the Council
16. Annual estimates
17. Account and Audit.
18. Annual Reports.
PART V – PROFESSIONAL DISCIPLINE
19. Establishment of Disciplinary Tribunal and Investigating Panel.
20. Penalty for Unprofessional Conduct.
PART V – MISCELLANEOUS
21. Application of the Act to unregistered person.
22. When a person is deemed to practice as a Food Professional.
23. Rules as to practice.
24. Provision of library research facilities etc.
ALPHABETICAL INDEX TO THE LAWS OF NIGERIA (UPDATED)