DOWNLOAD OF A COPY OF THIS LAW IS AVAILABLE [N1,500 (PDF) AND N3000 (WORD)] CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE PAYMENT OR TRANSFER TO TREE & TREES, 0013401871, GTBANK. ALL THE LAWS OF LAGOS STATE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS A COMPENDIUM. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or Text/WhatsApp +23407067102097 LIST OF LAWS OF LAGOS, [ALPHABETICAL]
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Control of Traffic
2. Control of Trailers
3. Control of motorcycle and tricycles
4. Traffic Signs
5. Closure of highways
6. Control of Vehicular Traffic on Bridges
7. Penalties for Neglect of Traffic Directions
8. Removal of Abandoned Vehicles from Highway and Sides of Private Premises.
9. Provision of Vehicles parks by the State.
10. Reclaiming of Removed Vehicles.
11. Establishment of the Vehicle Inspection Service.
12. Functions of the Service.
13. Head of Department and Staff of the Service.
14. Savings and Transitional Provisions relating Staff of the Service.
15. Vehicle without necessary particulars may be impounded.
16. Release of Impounded Vehicle to Person
17. Entitled Disposal of Removed Vehicle, etc.
18. Careless and in-considerate Driving.
19. Reckless or Dangerous Driving.
20. Causing Death by Reckless or Dangerous Driving.
21. Driving Motor Vehicles when under the Influence of Alcohol or a Drug.
22. Arrest without Warrant.
23. Misuses of identification Mark or Licence.
24. Offences Relating to Bus Rapid Transit, Sirens etc.
25. Use of Unregistered or Unmarked Vehicle Prohibited.
26. Duty in Case of Accident.
27. Refusal to Give Name to an Officer.
28. Apprehension of Offender Refusing to Give Name.
29. Power to Retain Driver’s Licence in Certain Circumstances.
30. Owner of Commercial Vehicle Liable in Certain Cases of Overloading And Exceeding Speed Limit.
31. Owner of Commercial Vehicle is Liable in Certain Cases if Vehicle Not Safe.
32. Contravention of Terms of Licence.
33. Other Liabilities.
34. Liability of a Third Party.
35. Owner Responsible for Condition of Vehicle.
36. General Penalty.
37. Corrupt Officers.
39. Application of the Law to Public Officers.
40. Illegal Use of Walkways and undesignated Bus Stop.
43. Citation and commencement
LAGOS STATE ROAD TRAFFIC LAW
A LAW TO PROVIDE FOR ROAD TRAFFIC ADMINISTRATION AND MAKE PROVISIONS FOR ROAD TRAFFIC AND VEHICLE INSPECTION IN LAGOS STATE AND OTHER CONNECTED PURPOSES
THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY enacts as follows:
LAWS OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
|The Constitution||National Legislations||Treaties of the Federation|
|State Laws||State Court Rules||Court Judgments|
|Food & Agriculture||Energy & Environment||Healthcare|
|Transport (Road, Rail, Air, Water)||Education||Housing & Infrastructure|
|Security & Law Enforcement||Science & Technology||Family, Youth & Child|
|Government & Elections||Taxation & Revenue||Economic & Commercial|
|MDA Regulations||SON Standards||Executive Orders|
|Nig. Nuclear Reg. Auth., NNRA||NAFDAC||NESREA|
|Dept of Pet. Res. DPR||Securities & Exchange Comm., SEC||NERC|
|Fed. Inland Rev. Service, FIRS||Fed. Road Safety Corps., FRSC||Central Bank of Nigeria, FBN|
|Nig. Communications Comm., NCC1||Nig. Broadcasting Comm., NBC||Nig. Copyright Comm., NCC2|
|Bio-Chemical and Bio-Safety||Service & Quality||Other Standards|