DOWNLOAD OF A COPY OF THIS LAW IS AVAILABLE [N1,500 (PDF) AND N3000 (WORD)] CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE PAYMENT OR TRANSFER TO TREE & TREES, 0013401871, GTBANK. ALL THE LAWS OF LAGOS STATE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS A COMPENDIUM. EMAIL: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Text/WhatsApp +23407067102097 LIST OF LAWS OF LAGOS, [ALPHABETICAL]
URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT LAW
ARRANGEMENT PF SECTIONS
1. Establishment of Relevant physical Planning and Development Agencies
2. Functions of the Ministry
3. Powers of the Commissioner
4. Assent of the Governor for Special Building Projects
5. Procedure to be adopted for the Preparation and Review of Development Plans.
6. Publication and Preparation of Draft Development Plans
7. Exhibition of Draft Development Plan
8. Submission of Objection to Draft Plan by members of the Public
9. Schedules of Summaries of objections and Comments.
10. Consideration of Comments and Objections.
11. Procedure for Amendment of Draft Plan
12. Withdrawal of Objection
13. Notice of Amendment
15. Additional Power of Amendment
16. Objection to Development Plan.
17. Objection to Development Plan.
18. Operative Development Plan.
19. Correction of Operative Development Plan.
20. Deposit of Operative Development Plan
21. Revocation of Operative Development Plan.
22. Correction of Final Operative Development Plan
23. Review of Operative Development Plan.
24. Establishment of the Planning Permit Authority.
25. The General Manager of the Planning Permit Authority.
26. Functions of the Planning Permit Authority.
27. Planning Permit.
28. Application for Planning Permit
29. Submission of Technical Report.
30. Grant of Rejection of Planning Permit.
31. Grounds for Rejection of an Application for Planning Permit.
32. Delay of Planning Permit.
33. Consideration of Representation by Developer.
34. Grant of Planning Permit
35. Approved Planning Permit.
36. Compliance with Planning Permit.
37. Validity of Planning Permit.
38. Enforcement of Rights and Duties attached to a Planning Permit.
39. Register of Applications and Publication of Planning Permits.
40. Provision for Planning of Trees and Greenery.
41. Revocation of Planning Permit.
42. Payment of Compensation.
43. Assessment of Compensation.
44. Period of payment of Compensation.
45. Establishment of the Building Control Agency.
46. The general Manager of the Building Control Agency.
47. Functions of Building Agency.
48. Building Insurance
49. Establishment of the Urban Renewal Agency.
50. The General Manager of the Renewal Agency.
51. Functions of renewal Agency.
52. Exercise of Powers under this Part.
53. Improvement Area.
54. Consultation and Co-operation in Improvement Area.
55. Power to prepare an Improvement Plan.
56. Restriction of the Power to Demolish.
57. Demolition Orders.
58. Compensation for Demolition
59. Enforcement Notices
60. Service of Enforcement Notice by Relevant Agencies.
61. Conditions in order to alter, vary, etc.
62. Requirement of Enforcement Notices
63. Requirement of Enforcement Notices
64. Enforcement of Order.
65. Enforcement of Order.
66. Stop Work Order.
67. Extension of Stop Work Order.
68. Effect of Enforcement Notices.
70. Power of Relevant Agency on Contravention.
71. Defective Structures.
72. Power of building Control to Agency to Demolish Defective Buildings.
73. Power of Relevant Agencies over Abandoned Buildings.
74. Forfeiture of Property on Collapse of Building or Structure.
75. Offences and Penalties.
76. Power to Acquire Land.
77. Payment of Compensation.
78. Facilitation and Execution of Operative Development Plan.
79. Establishment of Appeals Committee
80. Composition of the Appeals Committee
81. Functions of the Appeals Committee
82. Powers of the Appeal Committee
83. Recommendations of the Appeals Committee
84. Proceedings of the Appeals Committee
85. Sittings of the Appeals Committee
86. Remuneration and Allowances
87. Tenure of Office of the Appeals Committee
88. The Secretariat
89. Appeal Against Decisions of the Committee
90. Establishment of the Technical Advisory Committee
91. Composition of the Advisory Committee
92. Functions of the Advisory Committee
93. Proceedings of the Advisory Committee
94. Sittings of the Advisory Committee
95. Remuneration and Allowance
96. Tenure of Office of the Advisory Committee
97. Cessation of Office
98. The Secretariat
99. Power to make Regulations
103. Citation and Commencement
URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT
A LAW TO PROVIDE FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF PHYSICAL PLANNING , URBAN DEVELOPMENT, URBAN REGENERATION AND BUILDING CONTROL: IN LAGOS STATE AND FOR CONNECTED PURPOSES
(5TH July 2010) Commencement.
LAWS OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
|The Constitution||National Legislations||Treaties of the Federation|
|State Laws||State Court Rules||Court Judgments|
|Food & Agriculture||Energy & Environment||Healthcare|
|Transport (Road, Rail, Air, Water)||Education||Housing & Infrastructure|
|Security & Law Enforcement||Science & Technology||Family, Youth & Child|
|Government & Elections||Taxation & Revenue||Economic & Commercial|
|MDA Regulations||SON Standards||Executive Orders|
|Nig. Nuclear Reg. Auth., NNRA||NAFDAC||NESREA|
|Dept of Pet. Res. DPR||Securities & Exchange Comm., SEC||NERC|
|Fed. Inland Rev. Service, FIRS||Fed. Road Safety Corps., FRSC||Central Bank of Nigeria, FBN|
|Nig. Communications Comm., NCC1||Nig. Broadcasting Comm., NBC||Nig. Copyright Comm., NCC2|
|Bio-Chemical and Bio-Safety||Service & Quality||Other Standards|